Are you ready to explore your God-given talents and passionate business thinking to extend your wings as a leader? Get the chance to learn hands-on what being a faith-based entrepreneur is all about by joining the team!
D&D offers an inspiring, fast-paced environment where you’ll be surrounded by challenges and opportunities that will allow you to innovate, think outside the box, and try your ideas out in fun and fulfilling business setting
Persons applying for this internship should be Marketing/Business or Communications majors and/or focused, and an understanding of the women’s sector (baby/young mothers/women-owned businesses). Potential for full-time position.
Can be a local or remote applicant.
Please submit your resume and a small note of application below.
- Monitor and post on all active social networks
- Online outreach, commenting and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Relaying updates from customers via social media
- Social media content writing
- Sticking to a posting schedule
- Commenting/following up with customers via comments and DMs
- Managing Social Media
- Coming up with creative new ways to blend social media and website interactions
- Manage follower gains/interactions
Marketing & Connections Hero
- Researching & Reaching out to potential strategic partnerships and networking opportunities/making connections
- Manage and organize influencer contact lists
- Detail oriented (can create systems for organization)
- Able to come up with interesting new marketing campaigns
- Familiar with all platforms: Instagram, Pinterest, Tailwind/Mailchimp
(or open to learning)
- Comfortable speaking with influencers/mom bloggers
- Loves building relationships
- Comfortable with writing emails
- Write blog posts & newsletters
- FB group engagement 2-3x a week
- A strong grasp of vector and illustrator
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside suppliers, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.