Are you ready to explore your God-given talents and passionate business thinking to extend your wings as a leader? Get the chance to learn hands-on what being a faith-based entrepreneur is all about by joining the team!
D&D offers an inspiring, fast-paced environment where you’ll be surrounded by challenges and opportunities that will allow you to innovate, think outside the box, and try your ideas out in fun and fulfilling business setting
head of marketing
D&D is growing and we are hiring a Head of Marketing to join our team. This person will be responsible for all strategy, planning, implementation, and day-to-day management of marketing efforts for all our Dapper and Darling products and efforts. It’s extremely important that this person be excited to work in collaboration with the entire creative team. We are like family here at Dapper and Darling, so we are looking for someone who is driven, positive, warm, and a little bit scrappy when it comes to their entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency. A love for work with meaning and a strong sense of faith and sentimentality are a must. This is a remote position as everyone on the D&D team works from home within their states across the nation. If this sounds like you, please apply here.
Please be prepared to upload with your email, your resume, and spend a little bit of time outlining a 1-3 paragraph telling us about you, how to came to find Dapper and Darling and why you’d make a great fit here.
What the HoM Will Do
- Reports directly to Kailey.
- Responsible for all strategy, planning, implementation, and day-to-day management of marketing efforts for our Dapper and Darling products.
- Responsible for working closely with the entire creative team.
- Oversee all Newsletter marketing, SMS marketing, influencer/affiliate partnerships program and SM platforms.
- Strategize and plan all social media in collaboration with creative team.
- Manage all digital advertising.
- Forecast marketing trends.
- Measure and report ROI of all of our content channels weekly.
What We Offer
- Remote position
- Great flexible hours
- Competitive pay
- A generous quarterly employee gift card to use on our products.
- A wonderful, tight-knit team.
Applicant Dream List (recommended but not required)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar category.
- Strong multi-tasker and team player, with a sense of urgency.
- Kind, organized, pro-active project manager with a heart led by faith.
- Great communication skills in conversation and in writing.
- A love for building, with an entrepreneurial scrappy spirit, including collaboratively putting new processes in place.
- Collaborative nature; aptitude for bringing people together to get things done.
- Readiness to think outside the box and to work on a very cross-functioning team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A thorough understanding of who a Dapper and Darling Mama/customer is.
* Please note, due to the number of applications received, we will reach out only if we would like to move forward with an interview.
- A strong grasp of vector and illustrator
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting a rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside suppliers, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
Persons applying for this position should be Art/Design or Communications majors and/or focused, and an understanding of the women’s sector (baby/young mothers/women-owned businesses). Potential for full-time position.
Can be a local or remote applicant.
Please submit your resume and small note of application below.
This position has already been filled, but we are always open to hearing from potential new designers and illustrators so if you feel compelled please don’t hesitate to shoot us an email