timelines & turnarounds
All the silhouette illustrations from Dapper and Darling are created by hand by our amazingly talented team of designers (go meet some of them here! We’ve been creating these highly detailed silhouette pieces for over ten years, have perfected the art of silhouette illustration and take our time to create such precious timeless pieces. Because of this artistry, each silhouette illustration proof has a specific turnaround which is between 2-3 weeks*. This time can vary greatly during our busy seasons.
After the silhouette proof has been approved by a customer, then the production timeline goes into effect. Please see your product below to determine the expected turnaround.
This timeline can become extended during our rush season by an additional 2-3 weeks.
Precious Charms & Mama Heart Charms (not Mother of Pearl)
Production: 2-4 Weeks* | Shipping: 10-16 days
All our Precious Charms are created and engraved by hand in Athens, Greece by a true goldsmith and jewelry artisan. Because of this unique process and location each Precious Charm can take 2-4 weeks* to create, with an additional shipping turnaround to the states of about 10-16 days.
Mother of Pearl Charms & Mama Heart Charms in Mother of Pearl
Production + Shipping: 2-4 Weeks*
Our signature Mother of Pearl Charms and Mother of pearl Mama Heart Charms are created and engraved right in the the USA by our talented partner Paradise laser Co.
Turnaround for these charms is anywhere from 2-4 weeks including shipping time.*
2-4 weeks after a proof has been approved.
Additional Silhouette Prints
Turnaround: 1-2 Weeks
If you are just having the same previously ordered silhouette print, printed again, then expect turnaround to be 1-2 weeks of ordering.
Production + Shipping: 2-4 Weeks*
Our gorgeous walnut framed Wood Heirlooms are created and engraved right in the the USA by our talented partner Paradise laser Co.. Turnaround for these pieces is anywhere from 2-4 weeks including shipping time.*
*This timeline can become extended during our rush season by an additional 2-3 weeks.
Because we are a small shop, with a team of moms, creating exceptionally custom art, life can sometimes cause unexpected delayed. We do our ABSOLUTELY best to protect our turnarounds and stay within the expected timeline, but in the event that a delay does occur, please understand that and know we are already doing everything we can to stay within these given dates.
questions? we've got answers
The questions that are asked the most, now answered! If you have any questions that have not been addressed in the FAQ please contact us.
- Order your product under the “SHOP” link on our website. You can choose between a necklace, wooden heirloom, wooden ornament, or an art print.
- When placing your order, upload your photo and if it applies to your order, also choose wording, wreath, & watercolor wash.
- If you don’t upload your photo at the time, upload it on the “UPLOAD” link on our site within 6 months from your order date.
- After you submit your photo and receive confirmation, you will wait 2-4 weeks for a proof.
- Once you receive that proof, please either approve it or you are allowed 1 small revision for free.
- After it is approved, your order will be shipping within 1-2 weeks depending on product and our order fulfillment team will keep you updated.
- Receive your product in the mail, LOVE it, photograph it, & share it with the world!
Buy and receive your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
If Affirm approves your loan, you’ll see your loan terms before you make your purchase. See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
The application process is secure and real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan — all within seconds.You don’t need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don’t have an extensive credit history. Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due. Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
– Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
– Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
– Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
– Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
– Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
- Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
- To ensure that you’re the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
- Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you’re approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you’ll pay over the course of the loan.
- To accept Affirm’s financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you’re done.
After your purchase, you’ll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment.
Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to proceed, please provide the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online login credentials—they are transmitted securely to your bank.
If Affirm asks you to link your checking account, Affirm won’t be able to offer you credit if:
– Your bank is not listed
– You choose not to link your checking account
– You don’t use online banking
– The username and / or password you provide is incorrect
– *You’re unable to successfully connect your checking account
Affirm isn’t always able to offer credit for the full amount you request. In these cases, Affirm asks you to make a down payment with a debit card for the remainder of your purchase. The down payment amount can’t be changed and must be made upon confirming your loan and before the loan offer expires.
Yes! Affirm works hard to be completely transparent. You’ll see the amount of interest you’ll owe on the terms page and again on the loan confirmation page. If you pay off your loan early, you’ll receive a rebate for any interest that hasn’t yet accrued.
The annual percentage rate (APR) on an Affirm loan ranges from 10% to 30%. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
When Affirm determines your annual percentage rate (APR), it evaluates a number of factors, including your credit score and other data about you. If you finance future purchases with Affirm, you may be eligible for a lower APR depending on your financial situation at the time of purchase.
This APR calculator will give you an idea of how much interest you actually pay: HTTPS://WWW.AFFIRM.COM/APR-CALCULATOR/
When you consider Affirm financing, carefully evaluate the loan terms that Affirm offers you and determine whether the monthly payments fit your budget.
Affirm calculates the annual percentage rate (APR) of a loan using simple interest, which equals the rate multiplied by the loan amount and by the number of months the loan is outstanding.
This model differs from compound interest, in which the interest expense is calculated on the loan amount and the accumulated interest on the loan from previous periods. Think about compound interest as “interest on interest,” which can increase the loan amount. Credit cards, for example, use compound interest to calculate the interest expense on outstanding credit card debt.
Before each payment is due, Affirm sends you an email or SMS reminder with the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You have the option to sign up for autopay, so you don’t risk missing a payment.
Follow these steps to make a payment:
1. Go to WWW.AFFIRM.COM/ACCOUNT.
2. Enter your mobile phone number. Affirm sends a personalized security PIN to your phone.
3. Enter this security PIN into the form on the next page and click Sign in.
4. After you sign in, a list of your loans appears, with payments that are coming due. Click the loan payment you would like to make.
5. Make a payment using a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
A refund credit appears in your account within three to ten business days, depending on your bank’s processing time.
You cannot edit your order after you have confirmed your loan. If you want to add items to your purchase, apply for another loan with Affirm or use a different payment method.
Refunds can be processed up to 365 days from the date your order is placed.