Wooden Silhouette Plaques
A darling hand crafted maple wood keepsake starts at $249
Art Creation Fee
One artisan created Custom Silhouette Illustrations
One 8×10 hand stained maple wood wall plaque
PLUS, A high resolution digital version to share or repurpose
With its timeless design, this plaque is a symbol of enduring love. Whether it’s family, friends, or beloved pets, each silhouette etched into the wood tells a story of joy, laughter, and cherished memories.
Plus, we include a high-resolution digital version for you to share with your loved ones, or to creatively use for birthday party invitations, screensavers, or easy home printing.
Looking for Family Silhouette Illustrations?
**Already have a silhouette? You can add your previous order number and save! Save $20 off retail price with additional illustrations.
Want more silhouettes of your loved ones?
- Features two or more highly detailed Artisan crafted silhouette illustrations
- Can be customized with name, date, age or a special message or phrase
- Engraved on an hand stain maple wood 8×10 oval keepsake.
Production + Shipping: 3-5 Weeks*
Our gorgeous walnut framed Wood Heirlooms are created and engraved right in the the USA by our talented partner PARADISE LASER CO.
Turnaround for these pieces is anywhere from 3-5 weeks including shipping time.*
Please note that if you are having new silhouettes illustrated that our silhouette illustration time is currently 2-3 weeks prior to any wood engraving.
*This timeline can become extended during our rush season by an additional 2-3 weeks.
Because we are a small shop, with a team of moms, creating exceptionally custom art, life can sometimes cause unexpected delayed. We do our ABSOLUTELY best to protect our turnarounds and stay within the expected timeline, but in the event that a delay does occur, please understand that and know we are already doing everything we can to stay within these given dates.
Photo Tips & Customizations
At Dapper and Darling, we believe that every photo tells a unique story. That’s why we’ve made it simple to turn your cherished memories into timeless keepsakes. Submitting a photo for your custom silhouette is a breeze.
Take a look at the tips below and if you have any questions, never hesitate to reach out.
Tips for taking your perfect profile photo for your silhouette:
Depending on the age, have the child become distracted for a short time so you can place yourself in the right placement for the photo.
• A little bribery goes a long way!
• Is the photo showing the nose, lips, and neckline?
• Is the photo eye-level with the person in the photograph?
• How does the hair look? Does it represent the personality of the person in the photo? (photos of girls tend to look a little more personal when hair is up)
• If you are seeking to find a photo that is older, you can always message us and we’ll let you know if the photo will translate into a beautiful silhouette illustration.
take a look at a few examples to get an idea of a good photo submission.